Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours

1. Where are you doing your mentorship?

I am continuing my mentorship at Unical Aviation.

2. Who is your contact?

My contact is Brice Cocjin, Warehouse Operations Manager at Unical.

3. How many total hours have you done?

Total hours that I have done, excluding the other 11 from over the summer, are 14 hours and 15 minutes. I plan to go in on Saturdays every other week per month. 

4. Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.

Of the 14 hours I’ve done, I was able to grasp the importance of leadership and how a good leader is able to motivate employees. I’ve read a fair number of articles, some provided by my mentor, on developments in employee motivation and leadership. Also, I’ve looked into UltiPro, the software Unical uses to evaluate employees, write reviews, and verify time cards.

5. Email house teacher.


It can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Grey Outline Pointer