Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
For Independent Component 2, I plan to focus more on the psychological approach of employee motivation. Recently, my mentor went to a seminar and took an extensive examination that measured conflict/resolution ability and motivations. I will take this exam myself and I plan on using this for my activity. The work involved includes recreating templates and understanding what the examination is.

2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
The work involved includes recreating templates and understanding what the examination is; there are booklets and examples I would have to look over and post evidence for.

3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
This component would better help me explore my topic because it is extensive and less difficult to gauge than the Predictive Index® survey (this one involves compute analyzation and all that), whereas this new test it can be conducted much easier. In addition, looking into this examination reveals what motivates different types of people and how to work with others. This is something that not only applies to school and work but overall lifelong achievement.

4. Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the Independent Component 2 log.

Done.

1 comment:

  1. My only thought is that I'm not sure this will take 30 hours. I trust that you have a better idea than I do, though. Just make sure to document everything you do. Is the examination meant for a manager or for employees?

    ReplyDelete

Small Grey Outline Pointer