Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Independent Component 1 Approval

The manager and his employees.


1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
For the required 30 hours, I intend to continue shadowing my father at Unical Aviation and will do data entry in the EISP Department, Expendable Inventory Surplus Program. I also plan to take the Predictive Index test, which is a survey given to new hires or for performance reevaluation; the report would reveal my management and influence style in the workplace.

2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectations of showing 30 hours of evidence.
To show evidence of my 30 hours, I’ll take pictures of various areas around the warehouse (provided nothing prohibits me to from this point onward) and take screenshots of the work I do on the computer. Also, I’ll keep my mentorship log up to date.

3. Explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
By continuing to shadow my mentor and see the diversity of each department in the warehouse, I’ll be able to see what a manager’s responsibilities include, see how a warehouse management system keeps the warehouse in circulation, and how to properly manage employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Grey Outline Pointer